im change my blog to http://khen25.spaces.live.com/

im change my blog to   http://khen25.spaces.live.com/


....

....khen_yap@hotmail.com

Thursday, July 5, 2007

MYSELF AND 'frishing'

Hi, i am kenny Yap Shin Khen from DBU1 group8 student, i came from sabah and now i stay in hostel . I came here is only for study so i decide to stay in hostel, but let me share my experience with you all , my hobby is fishing so every weekend or holiday, i will go fishing with my friend . We will rent a boat in the early morning and came back night and all the time we go out the wind always is perfect for fishing........

But when last yaer september , we went to a small Island to fish . we decide to rent a small boat for this trip , so we did not bring much food for this trip because that time we only want to fish for 5-6 hour only. when we started the boat we found out the boat got small problem but we does not care for that small problem . When in the midde of the sea , suddenly our boat stop by itself and we try to start it but fall at the last.

And the sky started to rain and we are in the midde of the sea and don't know where are we ,
one of us start to painic and some of my friend try to call for help but there ase no line in thr midde of the sea . so we try to swim to the Island because the island is near to the boat than our house . luckly after we arrive at the island there got some fisher man saw us and took us home after they finish their work.....

No comments: