im change my blog to http://khen25.spaces.live.com/

im change my blog to   http://khen25.spaces.live.com/


....

....khen_yap@hotmail.com

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Nightmare

Last year, June 25.......It was a very hot night when my parents were going to a party and left me alone in my house . So i decide when they go out i just play computer game for 2-3 hour then watch some movie then sleep, Before they go to the party , they told me to close the door and switch of the light before i go to



So when my parent went to the party, i just started my plan. First i play online game ,the game is so exciting until i forget what is the time that ilimited it . suddenly , my eyes can not see anything, there is a electric stop for my house. So i just took a candle to bright for my surrounding , suddenly i heard some voice caming out from the kitchen so i went to the kitchen to see what hapen on the kitchen.

When i arrive in the kitchen ,i saw nothing there but then when i turn my head to the other side i heard the same voice .......The voice is sound like a girl crying and laughing together . It was so scarly for me when i heard this sound , because i am too scare so i quickly when to my bed but when i decide to ran to my bed room, i found out that my leg had been pull by someone but i don't know who.When i try to see who was pulling my leg, i saw .............

TO BE COUNTINUED

No comments: