im change my blog to http://khen25.spaces.live.com/

im change my blog to   http://khen25.spaces.live.com/


....

....khen_yap@hotmail.com

Friday, July 6, 2007

My big party....

Last year is my 18 year old brithday, and my parents decide to make a party for me . So they wake up early in the morning and go to the "pasar" the market where many food are sale the for cheaper price . They go the by 6 am in the morning and that time my parents told me to ask as many friend that i can to my this big party.

After a few hour , my parents has came back from the market and my mother started to cook her best cook for my party. At 5 pm , some of my friend already arrive at my house and a i invite them to come in my house with a cool drink for their first came. Then after a few min my all friend have arrive and the party have started, they all have bring a big persent to me . they all ask me to open it so i decide to open it before my party was started . hey have given me a laptop for my birthday . they say this is for my ferther study in K.L . So i just accept it , when the party is start , we paly many game and have my mum best cook foot .

After we have our dinner , my friend and i when for a walk in the garden nearby my house , we chit chat a litter bit of our child story and the secoundly school thing. before i close my party with a happy day , i thank to my parents and my friend for come in and my parent for given me a happy birthday ........

1 comment:

大恒 said...

u blog so boring lah dude.....
tis u beter sumits to mr kenny, is a essay...hahahaha..
and update lah